Saturday 12 January 2013

KEEP CALM, IT'S 2013!

Many had happened to me in the year 2012, and I can't believe how fast it went. So many things I learned more about life, about friends, and about many things I didn't know for the past years. Though things didn't go well as I expected but it made me thank God for all of it. Things that happened to you for the past years should make you the person who you are right now, you shouldn't forget it. Without those things you won't be able to find yourself and realize you were good then and you are better now. 

In 2012, God made it very possible for me. I met people whom I would really care, who I would really trust and shouldn't trust. It made me more wiser and mature but that doesn't mean being immature wasn't a part of me in the year 2012. I could always be immature because it's part of who I am, I should just learn how to control it but it will never be gone. I realized that I met people that were very honest about themselves and they trust me as their friend and they don't know how happy I am because of that. In the past year for me was all about trust. I can't wait to know how 2013 would be for me and what will it be all about. 

Don't stick to one thing when there are other things that could make you stand out more and that can make you better. Be an explorer, be a seeker and be YOU.

I don't really do resolutions, because I tend to forget it and be lazy to do it. But this year I have a list, I don't want to put it here either because I want it to be personal. Family is also part of it and they will always and will ever be important for me. We all know that life has full of challenges and surprises and I want to be a part of it. I'll just go-with-the-flow because I know God will never leave me. For the year 2013 I just want life to be simple and happy. I should be patient, I should have control and I should be able to think before doing things. So, 2013...BE GOOD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment