Monday 21 January 2013

KEEP CALM AND DREAM ON...


A Bed Of Clouds

© Ashley L. May

I sleep in the clouds, dream in the sky
I'll keep dreaming as life passes me by
I think my dreams keep me sane
I dream of happiness, a life without pain

Some people say I'm stuck in this place
and I'll never go anywhere
But in my dreams I've already been there
I know some day I'll have to wake up

But I feel the real world is more like a nightmare,
I'm safe in my closed eye wonderland
This poem goes to all the dreamers that understand,
no matter what they say...
keep your dreams but don't dream your life away


I have chosen this poem because I always like to dream. To dream what would my future life would be and what I always wanted to be. I mean, my blog even say "Hey, daydreamer". I like to imagine things how they are like to be in the future, for example having kids is like the top of it, but I have to finish school and get a job and get a guy to have kids with (LOL) and I have to undergo every consequences there is to make it. If you dream of something be sure that you always know how to get back to reality and that doesn't mean you should dream your life away, which leads to my favorite lines...

"This poem goes to all the dreamers that understand,
no matter what they say...
keep your dreams but don't dream your life away"

The lines are pretty much true, every person can dream about their life and other things and they are the only ones who can understand it. We have our own personalities and own opinions that is why we are unique in every way. But dreaming for other people means, it is their reality but I tell you it is not. I have experienced it and it was really depressing. At first you are in your own little perfect world and in just a snap of  finger you're back into reality and it will make you really sad. Be optimistic enough to dream big but also, be realistic enough to make your dreams come true. Reality is the worst, even when you're daydreaming about your crush and suddenly you realize that reality is waving right back at ya and you have no choice but to wave back (don't be rude). I mean that is just a right example, but  the reality will help you do your best for you to make it. Be strong, move forward and DREAM on...

No comments:

Post a Comment